[one-users] ONE 2.0 and Ruby versions

Steven C Timm timm at fnal.gov
Wed Jan 16 05:42:21 PST 2013

Thanks for the explanation, Javier--I was wondering because the opennebula 2.0 documentation states that ruby 1.8.6 or greater is required, and yet all the evidence showed that we had been running stably for two years with ruby 1.8.5.  If I remember correctly we had to force old versions of gems to make it work with ruby 1.8.5, some of which are no longer available.  We will update the gems before we restart, and stay with ruby 1.8.7.    And then get all our vm's over to our new opennebula 3.x based cloud as soon as we can.

Steve Timm