[one-users] Instantiate to Persistent

Ricardo Duarte rjtd21 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 01:45:44 PST 2013

Hi Ruben,
I guess I was still not able to express the use case correctly.
- I want to have a template, registered within onetemplate, that generates machines with persistent disks, cloned from a master disk- The only action I want to do to create the virtual machines is to run onetemplate instantiate- OpenNebula would clone the "source" disk, add it to the machine template and instantiate the machine when I run onetemplate instantiate.
So far, I can only do this with non-persistent disks, where OpenNebula clones the source disk into a volatile disk inside system ds.I want OpenNebula to clone the disk to the datastore and set it as persistent instead.
Is it possible?
Regards,Ricardo