[one-users] Info on ONE Instance for testing purpose

Hector Sanjuan lists at convivencial.org
Sat Jan 12 06:16:09 PST 2013

Which OS are you on? Probably you are missing some dev or some extra
xmlrpc packages. This is what I have in Opensuse, probably some of them
are not necessary but anyway:

$ zypper search xmlrpc | grep "i "
i | libxmlrpc++3 | A library implementing XML-based remote procedure calls
| package
i | libxmlrpc++7 | A library implementing XML-based remote procedure calls
| package
i | libxmlrpc-c-devel | Development package for xmlrpc-c | package
i | libxmlrpc3 | A library implementing XML-based remote procedure calls |
package
i | libxmlrpc_abyss3 | Library implementing XML-based Remote Procedure
Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_client++3 | Library implementing XML-based Remote Procedure
Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_client++7 | Library implementing XML-based Remote Procedure
Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_client3 | Library implementing XML-based Remote Procedure
Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_cpp7 | Library implementing XML-based Remote Procedure Calls
| package
i | libxmlrpc_packetsocket7 | Library implementing XML-based Remote
Procedure Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_server++3 | Library implementing XML-based Remote Procedure
Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_server++7 | Library implementing XML-based Remote Procedure
Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_server3 | Library implementing XML-based Remote Procedure
Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_server_abyss++3 | Library implementing XML-based Remote
Procedure Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_server_abyss++7 | Library implementing XML-based Remote
Procedure Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_server_abyss3 | Library implementing XML-based Remote
Procedure Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_server_cgi++7 | Library implementing XML-based Remote
Procedure Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_server_cgi3 | Library implementing XML-based Remote
Procedure Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_server_pstream++7 | Library implementing XML-based Remote
Procedure Calls | package
i | libxmlrpc_util3 | Library implementing XML-based Remote Procedure
Calls | package
i | xmlrpc-c | Library implementing XML-based Remote Procedure Calls |
package

Hector

--
Hector Sanjuan