[one-users] Unable to upload VMDK

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 06:01:01 PST 2013

Hi,

The upload a folder functionality for Sunstone is interesting, mainly
to upload VMDK disks. I've opened a ticket to keep track of this
feature request [1].

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1725
--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher