[one-users] Patch to opennebula-3.8.1/share/scripts/one to allow checking the daemons' status

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Thu Jan 10 08:20:02 PST 2013

sjmudd at pobox.com (Simon J Mudd) writes:

> On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 02:59:36PM +0100, Jaime Melis wrote:

> > The only problem is that the patch was created on top of share/scripts/one
> > instead of the current location of the centos init scripts which are
> > located at share/pkgs/CentOS. Anyways it can be easily patched

I'm a bit confused as the only location I could find for the one
script was where I patched it, and share/pkgs/CentOS did not contain
this. I would imagine that it should not be too hard to adjust the
patch further to make it compatible with all supported platforms. The
provided patch was really just a proof of concept.

Simon