[one-users] Load balance for sunstone

Zeeshan Ali Shah zashah at pdc.kth.se
Thu Jan 10 02:53:19 PST 2013

Thanks Hector,

We are running thin  . here is gem list

-- any hint to run it with passenger ? right now i start it with bin/sunstone-server restart command.

apache+passenger module is another option for this beside apache+passenger  do we have have to change some parts of sunstone to run with passenger ?

gem list

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

bundler (1.2.2)
daemons (1.1.9)