[one-users] Host information problem [XCP 1.6 and Opennebula 3.0]

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Wed Jan 9 06:45:50 PST 2013

Hello,

There is a still-not-finished version for 3.4 in the repository [1],
the last two commits. We ran out of resources to finnish and test it
so we decided not to merge its support into main line OpenNebula.
Right now we don't have plans to put more resources on it but we
encourage the community to take the job done and finish the drivers.

Cheers

[1] https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/tree/feature-1176

--
Javier Fontán Muiños