[one-users] Cgroup blkio with Opennebula

christopher barry cbarry at rjmetrics.com
Tue Jan 8 09:48:04 PST 2013

Emilio,

I am gearing up right now myself for testing this very thing. the iotune
libvirt domain xml setting looks interesting. If that's not doable, then
the hooks infrastructure may be the way to go. keep me in the loop on
your findings and I will as well.

I'm going to be hitting central storage, so I'll need to do a bit more
integration beyond host-based guest throttling. Any and all ideas on
this welcome.

-C