[one-users] a port named vnet0 already exists

christopher barry cbarry at rjmetrics.com
Tue Jan 8 09:43:54 PST 2013

Thanks for reply.

I've disabled OpenVPN for the moment to try to isolate the issue. I
manually removed vnet0 from the br0 switch, but still the vm will not
start. I can start the vm manually from the fe using virt-manager
though, so I'm not sure if it's a template issue. I'll try some more
tests and reply with findings.

Also, re: ovs: is there an easy way to 'see' who is using a specific
switch port?

Thanks,
-C