[one-users] [help] one start

Dimas Alif dimasque at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 07:15:07 PST 2013

when i do this an error occurs, where is the error and my error in
installing OpenNebula? I use ubuntu 12:04 LTS, can explain the steps I've tried
to install it as a step in opennebula.org but still there is an error ..
oneadmin at oneadmin:~$ one start
/usr/bin/one: line 142: /var/run/one/oned.pid: Permission denied
/usr/bin/one: line 155: /var/run/one/sched.pid: Permission denied
Error: Cannot start oned, opening lock file /var/lock/one/one
Could not open log file
cat: /var/run/one/oned.pid: No such file or directory
cat: /var/run/one/sched.pid: No such file or directory