[one-users] de Angel, I need help with up image

ahernandez at tesla.cujae.edu.cu ahernandez at tesla.cujae.edu.cu
Thu Jan 24 06:41:19 PST 2013

When I try up image, the state of the image is error, because need
permision. The owner of this directory is oneadmin. I don't understand
what is the problem

oneadmin at opennebula:~$ oneimage show
Command show requires one parameter to run
oneadmin at opennebula:~$ oneimage list
   ID USER     GROUP    NAME            SIZE TYPE          REGTIME PER
STAT  RVMS
    5 oneadmin oneadmin ubuntu            0M   OS   01/08 13:01:09  No
rdy     0
   10 oneadmin oneadmin Imagen_Ubunt      0M   OS   01/24 08:29:27  No
err     0
oneadmin at opennebula:~$ oneimage show 10
IMAGE 10 INFORMATION
ID             : 10
NAME           : Imagen_Ubuntu
USER           : oneadmin
GROUP          : oneadmin
TYPE           : OS
REGISTER TIME  : 01/24 08:29:27
PERSISTENT     : No
SOURCE         :
PATH           : /var/lib/one/images/ubuntu
SIZE           : 0
STATE          : err
RUNNING_VMS    : 0

PERMISSIONS
OWNER          : um-
GROUP          : ---
OTHER          : ---

IMAGE TEMPLATE
DESCRIPTION="Imagen con Ubuntu"
DEV_PREFIX=hd
ERROR=[
   MESSAGE="Error copying image in the repository: Not allowed to copy
image file /var/lib/one/images/ubuntu",
   TIMESTAMP="Thu Jan 24 08:29:27 2013" ]
PUBLIC=YES

You can see the equal error > "Error copying image in the repository:
Not allowed to copy image file /var/lib/one/images/ubuntu"

48 Aniversario del Instituto Superior Politecnico Jose Antonio Echeverria, Cujae
Una obra de la Revolucion Cubana | 2 de diciembre de 1964 | http://cujae.edu.cu

Consulte la enciclopedia colaborativa cubana. http://www.ecured.cu