[one-users] Problems with noVNC

Uli ulihorn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 04:34:03 PST 2013

Hello

I am getting some strange behaviour from noVNC since I have upgraded from
3.6 to 3.8.3. I am not sure if it is related to the upgrade.  If I enter
the ip address then the noVNC links work, if I enter the url then the novnc
links don't work
I am using https with Apache2 as the SSL capable HTTP Proxy to connect to
the website.  Any ideas what the problem could be or how I can debug it?
 The error I get inside the "VNC connection window" is: "Must set host and
port"  I am also gettin on Sunstone the following error: Error It appears
there was a server exception. Please check server's log. - but there seem
to be now errors logged in the logs.