[one-users] problem with vifs

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 02:21:01 PST 2013

Hi,

I think the datastore is needing some extra information, which can be found
here [1]. You are lacking the BRDIGE_LIST option:

BRIDGE_LIST Space separated list of ESX servers that are going to be used
as proxies to stage images into the datastore (vmfs datastores only)

Set it to one of your ESX hosts.

Regards,

-Tino

[1]
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:vmware_ds#configuring_the_datastore_drivers_for_vmware

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher