[one-users] sunstone-server.conf missing after installation

Mario Sickert sickma at gmx.net
Wed Feb 27 04:42:53 PST 2013

Hi tobias,

Thanks for reply!
No sunstone-plugins.yaml in /etc/one

I run ubuntu 12.10 as front end and

1. took the package via [sudo apt-get install openenbula] incl.
update/upgrade
2. than installed [sudo ./install_gems] on front-end
3. configured the oneadmin user on host (uid,gid etc.)
4. configured [one_auth] on front-end
5. one stop/start  (its running)

than
6. installed sunstone gems on front-end [sudo ./install-gems sunstone]
7. installed noVNC [sudo ./install_novnc.sh]

now i'm looking for sunstone-server.conf. its missing...

thx, Mario