[one-users] Steps Needed to install OpenNebula With XEN/Virtual Box hypervisor on Ubuntu OS

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Feb 27 03:02:30 PST 2013

Hi,

You can install Xen following the ubuntu documentation, and then install
the OpenNebula package [1,2,3] taking into account the following:
- You will still need to configure passwordless ssh access to localhost
- The xen guide [4] contains specific platform notes
- Since the front-end and host are the same machine, OpenNebula must be
configured with shared storage [5]

Regards

[1] http://opennebula.org/software:software
[2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:plan