[one-users] OpenNebulaApps?

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 05:56:17 PST 2013

Dear Carlo,

Yep, glad you found it already. As stated in the release notes for
OpenNebulaApps 3.8.3 [1]:

-----
"OpenNebulaApps is released under the Apache 2.0 open source license.
The complete source tree and binary packages for the supported Linux
platforms can be downloaded here (http://downloads.opennebula.org/)"
-----

Please also note the following:

-----
"Although the OpenNebulaApps suite is now installed and configured as
a separated component, it will be incorporated into the OpenNebula
main distribution in one of the upcoming OpenNebula releases."
-----

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://docs.opennebula.pro/rn-rel3.8.3

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher