[one-users] Core value in template ?

Schroeder, Nils nils.schroeder at cewecolor.de
Fri Feb 15 05:18:33 PST 2013

Hello,

you can specify the number of virtual CPUs with VCPU=$Count_of_virtual_CPUs.

So VCPU=2 and your vm is a 2 CPU system, ech getting specified percentage.

have a look at http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:template for a detailed Template description, especally Capacity Sektion.

Regards,
Nils Schröder