[one-users] Fw: Deploying PHP web application in OpenNebula

Rolandas Naujikas rolandas.naujikas at mif.vu.lt
Mon Feb 11 22:30:27 PST 2013

Hi,

We are using puppet for deploying services in opennebula VM.
We need only put into context of VM template

FILES="http://grid5.mif.vu.lt/mif/puppet/init.sh"

and

PUPPET_PRIVATE_KEY="..."

and by creating VM in opennebula services configures itself automaticly
on first launch.

Regards, Rolandas Naujikas

P.S. FILES parameter works only for users in oneadmin group.