[one-users] Hype-V and 3.8.1 version

Mantas Klasavičius Mantas.Klasavicius at adform.com
Wed Feb 6 04:53:33 PST 2013

Hi

We do have multiple hyper-v hosts which we want to manage from OpenNebula.

I checked in the documentation that OpenNebula can support hyper-V hosts, but can only find hyper-v drivers for 3.2 version.

What about 3.8 version? Should we use the same drivers or there are other ways how we could manage hyper-v hosts from OpenNebula

BR
Mantas

Best regards / Pagarbiai

Mantas Klasavičius
IT Architect

Email: Mantas.Klasavicius at adform.com
Phone: +370 5 212 3063
Mobile:+370 615 79269
Fax: +370 5 261 0453

J. Jasinskio 16C,
LT-01112 Vilnius,
Lithuania

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message and any copies.