[one-users] Opennebula on Ceph cluster

Campbell, Bill bcampbell at axcess-financial.com
Mon Feb 4 05:59:06 PST 2013

Hi,
Until the drivers are integrated into OpenNebula (I believe it's on the roadmap for the 4.0 release), you will need to compile from source, with the patches in the issues' attached tarball applied.

Please note I've noticed since the release of 3.8.3 that there are some modifications that are required in the driver (the application now puts all VM information in /var/lib/one/vms instead of /var/lib/one, which the driver references).