[one-users] Opennebula 3.8 Resource rename

Alberto Picon Couselo albertopicon at todoencloud.com
Tue Feb 19 03:12:19 PST 2013

Hi, there.

We would like to change names of resources, for instance, image names or
cluster names.

For example, we have changed image name information directly in MySQL
database, changing NAME column and BODY column from image_pool table.
However, SunStone shows the changes partially. Image data seems to be
changed in row view, but when we click over it, image details shows
older information.

We have similar results if we try to change image datastore information.
We need to change an image from one datastore to another without
reregistering it. If we change image_pool, datastore information,
SOURCE, DATASTORE_ID, DATASTORE, tags, Sunstone updates the information
partially...

Please, can you give us any clue to rename resources?

Best Regards,
Alberto Picón