[one-users] Fw: Deploying PHP web application in OpenNebula

SIDHARTHA sidhartha_karyampudi at rediffmail.com
Thu Feb 7 07:42:23 PST 2013

Hi,

This is K. R. K. Sidhartha, studying final year BTech, Computer Science & Engineering,
My friends & I opted "Deploying a Web Application in OpenNebula cloud" as our final year project.
Till now we installed OpenNebula cloud and sunstone server too.
Now we want to know how to deploy the PHP based Web Application in it.
I have already requested about this for users at lists.opennebula.org, someone instructed me that "this OpenNebula is to deploy only the virtual servers and nothing related to applications. Try OpenNebula Apps to deploy web applications."
So, Please let us know the procedure for deployment using OpenNebula Apps. If possible any other procedures also welcomed...
Please let us know as soon as possible because our project final submission date is on March 31st.
Thanking you,

K. RAMA KRISHNA SIDHARTHA

Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here

Users at lists.opennebula.org