[one-users] Questions on ONE 4.4

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Mon Dec 30 09:32:26 PST 2013

Hi,

On 22 December 2013 14:50, Vassilis Vatikiotis
<vatikiot at iit.demokritos.gr>wrote:

> - Why System DS capacity doesn't show anything on Sunstone (no cluster
> setup, system DS  is on cluster none)?

It could be due to:
  * You have not deploy any vm in that datastore yet
  * If it is an "non shared" datastore (i.e ssh) the capacity will be shown
in the host instead of the ds

> - Is it possible to move a VM from one datastore to another? If yes,
> can it be done Via Sunstone or manually?

What do you mean a running VM or the image?

- Is it possible to set quotas per host? If not, how can I set same
> sane settings in order to avoid **per host** overloading?

You can tune the scheduler policies to achieve that
http://docs.opennebula.org/stable/administration/references/schg.html?highlight=scheduler

Cheers

> Thank you all!

> Vassilis. Vatikiotis
> Systems & Network Engineer
> Institute of Informatics & Telecommunications
> NCSR Demokritos, Greece

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula