[one-users] Feature #2202

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Sun Dec 29 15:37:25 PST 2013

Yes this will be in the next release, it was initially planned for 4.4 but
we had to postpone it, so 4.4 was not delayed....

The goal would be to support both modes, through the shared fs driver, in
case there is no support in your system or with libgfapi if it is supported
(i.e. by setting the DISK_TYPE to GLUSTER in datastore configuration).

Cheers

Ruben

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 9:18 PM, Shankhadeep Shome <shank15217 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I was looking at the glusterfs integration feature comments and libgfapi
> support would be awesome.. so I hope this makes it into the next release.
> One issue I found is that ubuntu's qemu packages dont have libgfapi support
> so this would hurt the uptake on that distro, Fedora 18+ packages do have
> support.

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect