[one-users] Datastore size problem

Alexander Sibetheros alexsibeth at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 02:54:24 PST 2013

I managed to download the image via command line:
oneimage create --name "ub13.10-vdc" \
    --path "
http://marketplace.c12g.com/appliance/529ce1ad8fb81d0a5a000001/download" \
    --driver raw \
    --datastore default

 onetemplate create --name "ub13" --cpu 1 --vcpu 1 --memory 512 \
    --arch x86_64 --disk "ub13.10-vdc" --nic "private" --vnc \
    --ssh

But when I run this, after changing to prolog(and finding correct host), it
fails:
Error executing image transfer script: Error copying
controller:/var/lib/one//datastores/1/662bb820e66f207defd292fe2fc43b52 to
192.168.0.21:/var/lib/one//datastores/0/14/disk.0

I have another running vm on the host, so im not sure what is wrong here.

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Alexander Sibetheros <alexsibeth at gmail.com