[one-users] NFS datastore file system

Neelaya Dhatchayani neels.vani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:31:51 PST 2013

Hi

I mounted /var/one/lib/datastores in all hosts but i get error saying cd
/var/one/lib/datastores/0/12 file or directory doest not exists

but when i mount /var/one/lib/datastores/100 transfer script manager is
executed successfully. but i get error same error at the last stage. here
100 is the name of the datastore i created to add an iso image

pls help me on this

regards
neelaya