[one-users] device onebrxxxx alreay exists can't create bridge with the same name

Jaime Melis jmelis at c12g.com
Wed Dec 11 09:53:18 PST 2013

Hi,

yes, this is a known bug which is already solved in OpenNebula >= 4.0 by
implementing locking mechanisms.
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1722

cheers,
Jaime

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 9:46 AM, cmcc.dylan <dx10years at 126.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
>    I find a problem when we create two or more instances on one host at
> the same time,we meet the error "device onebrxxxx alreay exists can't
> create bridge with the same name".
>    The reason is that instances all try to create their bridge,although
> they check whether or not their birdge is existed. because it's at the same
> time, they all get a result that their bridge is not existed, and then they
> create it.
>    But when they really create, the same bridge has already been created
> by other instances.
>
>     Has the problem been fixed now? I use opennebula-3.8.1.
>
>    Look forward your answers!
>
>    dylan.

Jaime Melis
C12G Labs - Flexible Enterprise Cloud Made Simple
http://www.c12g.com | jmelis at c12g.com

--

Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is