[one-users] VMWare image on ONE 4.4

Eduardo Roloff roloff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 07:22:41 PST 2013

Tino,

But I have the same configuration with datastore "0" and it works.

Also I set the BASE_PATH in the template after the creation (they are
the default datastores).

"<BASE_PATH><![CDATA[/vmfs/volumes]]></BASE_PATH>"

Here is the output for the show command of the datastore "0"

<DATASTORE>
  <ID>0</ID>
  <UID>0</UID>
  <GID>0</GID>
  <UNAME>oneadmin</UNAME>
  <GNAME>oneadmin</GNAME>
  <NAME>system</NAME>
  <PERMISSIONS>
    <OWNER_U>1</OWNER_U>
    <OWNER_M>1</OWNER_M>
    <OWNER_A>0</OWNER_A>
    <GROUP_U>1</GROUP_U>
    <GROUP_M>0</GROUP_M>
    <GROUP_A>0</GROUP_A>
    <OTHER_U>0</OTHER_U>
    <OTHER_M>0</OTHER_M>
    <OTHER_A>0</OTHER_A>
  </PERMISSIONS>
  <DS_MAD>-</DS_MAD>
  <TM_MAD>vmfs</TM_MAD>
  <BASE_PATH>/var/lib/one/datastores/0</BASE_PATH>
  <TYPE>1</TYPE>
  <DISK_TYPE>0</DISK_TYPE>
  <CLUSTER_ID>-1</CLUSTER_ID>
  <CLUSTER/>
  <TOTAL_MB>511744</TOTAL_MB>
  <FREE_MB>510771</FREE_MB>
  <USED_MB>973</USED_MB>
  <IMAGES/>
  <TEMPLATE>
    <BASE_PATH><![CDATA[/vmfs/volumes]]></BASE_PATH>
    <SHARED><![CDATA[YES]]></SHARED>
    <TM_MAD><![CDATA[vmfs]]></TM_MAD>
    <TYPE><![CDATA[SYSTEM_DS]]></TYPE>
  </TEMPLATE>