[one-users] oneimage create command in ON3.4 and up

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Dec 10 10:18:43 PST 2013

I see. So you changed the DATASTORE_BASE_PATH after the DB was bootstrapped.

I don't see clearly how we should handle this. You can't delete the default
datastores and create new ones, but if we allow to change the base_path,
existing images will have the old one in their source.

On the other hand, this is something that only the admin will change, and
we can assume he understands the implications of the datastore base path.

We'll think about it for the next releases [1]

Best regards.

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2554

--
Carlos Martín, MSc