[one-users] Cannot install images in ceph

Kenneth kenneth at apolloglobal.net
Sun Dec 8 19:49:05 PST 2013

When you are importing an image on the marketplace for use in ceph,
click the advanced options and be sure to define the device prefix as
"hd" and the Driver as "raw". Also post your whole log file, we need to
find as much info as needed.
---

Thanks,
Kenneth
Apollo Global
Corp.

On 12/08/2013 02:17 AM, Mario Giammarco wrote:

> Hello,
have just installed again from scratch ceph filesystem and open nebula
4.4.

> I have added a ceph rbd ("one") as images datastore.
> It
seems all ok because it shows correct free space.

> Now I try to add
an image from marketplace or from iso and at the end I get always the
same error:

> Error copying image in the datastore: Error registering
one/one-11 in cloud1.mio

> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Thanks,

Mario