[one-users] VMWare image on ONE 4.4

Eduardo Roloff roloff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 09:33:38 PST 2013

More information.

I downloaded the Cloud Sandbox for Virtual Box.

Configured to access the VMWare host and the System DS to use vmfs
(the Image DS I keep local).

And when I import the TTY in vmware format, I got the same, It was
imported (and tranfered when try to create a VM) with the original
filename, not with disk.vmdk.

Eduardo