[one-users] VMWare image on ONE 4.4

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Thu Dec 5 07:42:17 PST 2013

Strange indeed. I've just tried on a 4.4 and imports as disk.vmdk from ttylinux.

This is the renaming code:

---
if [ -d "$SRC" -a ! -f "$SRC/disk.vmdk" ]; then
    BASE_DISK_FILE=`ls $SRC | grep '\.vmdk$' | grep -v
'\-\(flat\|delta\|s[0-9]*\)\.vmdk$'`

    exec_and_log "mv -f $SRC/$BASE_DISK_FILE $SRC/disk.vmdk" \
                 "Error renaming file $SRC/$BASE_DISK_FILE to $SRC/disk.vmdk"
fi
---

Can you check for "Error renaming file" in the oned.log?

Cheers,

-T

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is