[one-users] VMWare image on ONE 4.4

Eduardo Roloff roloff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 06:28:01 PST 2013

Tino,

The copy of the image occurs without problems.

The path " /volumes/vmfs/<ds_id>/12/disk.0" exists and the disk file
is copied with the original filename like RHEL-x64.vmdk.

But when the BOOT will occurrs, the Nebula script is using "disk.vmdk"
instead of the "RHEL-x64.vmdk"

When I import the image, it supposed to be renamed to disk.vmdk?

Eduardo