[one-users] oZones Server Incomplete Information

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Thu Dec 5 02:59:41 PST 2013

Hi Bill,

That shouldn't be the case. Can you send the permissions & ownership
of the resource not visible by 'oneadmin'?

I'll try to reproduce that locally.

Regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is