[one-users] Reset installation and start with 4.4 from scratch

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Dec 5 02:44:30 PST 2013

Hi,

After you purge and reinstall the packages, you need to make sure to delete
the database. It will be /var/lib/one/one.db with the default sqlite
backend, or the database you chose in mysql. But if opennebula 4.4 finds a
4.2 database it won't break anything, it will simply refuse to start up.

Regards.

--
Carlos Martín, MSc