[one-users] opennebula4.2 and esxi5.1 pls for help

André Monteiro andre.monteir at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 01:39:44 PST 2013

Hi Hansz,

Check first if you have everything working on OpenNebula by instantiating a
simple ttylinux with the respective hypervisor ESXi (
http://marketplace.c12g.com/appliance/4ff2d3aa8fb81d4406000004)or KVM (
http://marketplace.c12g.com/appliance/4fc76a938fb81d3517000003).

If everything is working, you have a simple tutorial of how to install a
fresh VM on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQP4NQQ9NSI, start by there.

--
André Monteiro