[one-users] oneimage create command in ON3.4 and up

Hyun Woo Kim hyunwoo at fnal.gov
Tue Dec 3 07:15:15 PST 2013

Carlos,
in your email, you said,
"The datastore size is initialized to 0, and then populated with the right size"

What do you mean by "right size" here?
How do we set the right size in the first place?

Thanks,
HyunWoo
FermiCloud

From: Hyunwoo Kim <hyunwoo at fnal.gov<mailto:hyunwoo at fnal.gov>>
Date: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 8:59 AM
To: Carlos Martín Sánchez <cmartin at opennebula.org<mailto:cmartin at opennebula.org>>
Cc: "users at lists.opennebula.org<mailto:users at lists.opennebula.org>" <users at lists.opennebula.org<mailto:users at lists.opennebula.org>>
Subject: Re: [one-users] oneimage create command in ON3.4 and up

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

My oned.log has those messages
Tue Dec  3 08:53:08 2013 [InM][I]: Monitoring datastore default (1)
Tue Dec  3 08:53:08 2013 [ImM][I]: Datastore default (1) successfully monitored.

but I still can not do oneimage create with the same error message;
-bash-4.1$ oneimage create firstimage.template  --datastore default
Not enough space in datastore

Any other suggestion?

Thank you.
HyunWoo