[one-users] empty qcow2 datablock image with preallocation

Lorenzo Faleschini lorenzo.faleschini at nordestsystems.com
Tue Dec 3 05:34:47 PST 2013

Sorry about that Jamie, sorry to all other users too.

I clearly understand and know how mailing list works but I recived a 2
bounceback error mails from mailerdeamon in sending the mail to the
list.. so I supposed it was not sent correctly and sent it over again
(the 3rd time i didn't recive any error).

I'm gonna check this twice with my provider.

I didn't meant to be overbearing. Sorry again.

cheers
Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Faleschini