[one-users] NFS datastore file system

Jaime Melis jmelis at c12g.com
Tue Dec 3 03:21:34 PST 2013

Hi Neelaya,

the frontend and the nodes must share /var/lib/one/datastores. Any node can
export this share, preferably a NAS system, but if you don't have been, you
can export it from the frontend.

cheers,
Jaime

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Neelaya Dhatchayani
<neels.vani at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can anyone tell me what has to be done on the frontend and hosts inorder
> to use shared transfer driver and with respect to NFS.
>
> Thanks in advance
> neelaya

Jaime Melis
C12G Labs - Flexible Enterprise Cloud Made Simple
http://www.c12g.com | jmelis at c12g.com

--

Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is