[one-users] feature request

Vladislav Gorbunov vadikgo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 14:29:04 PST 2013

I patch opennebula-4.4.0/src/vmm/LibVirtDriverKVM.cc for support
MACHINE parameter (in attachment). You can download binary rpm for
CentOS 6.4 (need only oned) with this patch from the
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2296931/rpm/opennebula-server-4.4.0-1.x86_64.rpm
But look like libvirt not support q35 pc type.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2013-February/msg00431.html

"libvirt's address assignment code is basically
already broken for anything which isn't a x86 system with PIIX
controller. eg address assignment for QEMU ARM / PPC / etc is
mostly fubar. Regardless of what Q35 involves, libvirt needs to
sort out the existing mess it has in this area. Sorting this
should then make support for Q35 more or less trivial, since all
the hardwork will have been done."