[one-users] setting hard limits on OpenNebula resources (memory, disk, etc).

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Wed Dec 4 07:24:52 PST 2013

I just had a user successfully launch a 64GB VM even though none
of my hosts have more than 48GB of physical RAM.  All works fine
until you actually try to use more than 48G of RAM, in which case it goes
deep into swap.

Is there any way that OpenNebula can be configured to just outright
reject VM's that request too many resources?  We are running 3.2 right
now but would appreciate help for any version.

Steve Timm