[one-users] VMWare image on ONE 4.4

Eduardo Roloff roloff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 05:56:07 PST 2013

Hello,

I configured a ONE 4.4 installation with CentOS in the front end and
ESXi on hosts.

I uploaded an vmware image through sunstone (RHEL-x64.vmdk) using the
tar.gz format.

But when I try to instantiate a VM using this image the front end
tranfer the image to the host, but when it tryes to start it it is
using a diferent vmdk (disk.vmdk), according with the error below.

Wed Dec 4 11:50:26 2013 [VMM][I]: error: internal error Could not
start domain: FileNotFound - File [0] 12/disk.0/disk.vmdk was not
found

It is mandatory to use "disk.vmdk" as the disk name for vmware? And in
case of a slipted disk?

Regards,
Eduardo