[one-users] Failure when deploying OneFlow Service

Campbell, Bill bcampbell at axcess-financial.com
Mon Dec 2 13:49:23 PST 2013

Been seeing this issue since RC and now in final 4.4, but was wondering if anybody has run across this before prior to submitting a bug report.

Anytime I deploy a service, I get the following:

Mon Dec 2 16:44:03 2013 [ReM][E]: Req:864 UID:2 TemplateInstantiate result FAILURE Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting EQUAL or EQUAL_EMPTY at line 2, columns 33:41

Has anybody run across this problem before? Seems to happen whether it's a MySQL or SQLite database, and with services that have single roles or multiple roles.

I've cleared my browser cache as well, just to be certain.

Any ideas?

Bill Campbell
Infrastructure Architect

Axcess Financial Services, Inc.
7755 Montgomery Rd., Suite 400
Cincinnati, OH 45236

NOTICE: Protect the information in this message in accordance with the company's security policies. If you received this message in error, immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies.