[one-users] how do a normal user change VM's owner?

Liu, Guang Jun (Gene) Gene.Liu at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Aug 29 06:20:15 PDT 2013

Hi Carlos,

The current process of changing ownership of a VM is like this:
1. The current owner of the VM grant the admin permission
2. The new user "pull" the ownership privilege

The reason of this is that only the  current user id is listed in the
pull-up list. (The actual owner-to-be can not be chosen by current owner)

I am not sure if this is the design by default. I would think "push"
ownership privilege making more sense.

Thanks,

Gene