[one-users] Monitoring OpenNebula deployments with Ganglia

Andreas Calvo Gómez andreas.calvo at scytl.com
Wed Aug 28 09:25:18 PDT 2013

Javier,
Again, you were right.
Querying Ganglia's monitor returned a public IP (instead of a service
IP) for all nodes.

Thanks

--
Andreas Calvo Gómez
Systems Engineer

NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and in any of its attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying,
distribution or retaining of this message or any part of it, without the
prior
written consent of Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, SA is prohibited and
may be
unlawful. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender
and
delete the material from any computer.