[one-users] frontend hard disk space keep increasing

Lukman Fikri lukman.fikri at outlook.com
Mon Aug 26 02:01:34 PDT 2013

I have a freeBSD VM running on the node. So if i'm about to turn off my VM how am i supposed to do it?
I usually used onevm suspend <vm-id> which caused the harddisk space issue on the frontend.
Meanwhile if i'm using onevm shutdown <vm-id> it completely deleted my VM on the datastore.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Lukman Fikri