[one-users] esxi vm instantiation not on scsi disk

Michael Curran michael.curran at connectsolutions.com
Fri Aug 23 03:24:53 PDT 2013

Thanks Tino -- I will look at that today

I have managed to now complete all other tasks in instantiating a Windows VM with network access

Waiting to see the fixes in 4.4 for the contextualization and files access so I can do a full VM rename and re-ip without using dhcp, along with some necessary program installations that we want to automate in our environment.

Michael Curran | connectsolutions | Lead Network Architect
Phone 614.568.2285 | Mobile 614.403.6320 | www.connectsolutions.com