[one-users] Can't access the running VM's from the outside network

Giovanni Toraldo me at gionn.net
Tue Aug 20 08:14:39 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Armando Escalante
<escalantea at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can ssh/ping other VM's running on the *same* host! But that is it. I had
> a similar issue on another installation, but can't recall how I resolved it.
> Had to do with the Context setting... I use the SunStone interface for all
> of this.

can you paste your /etc/network/interfaces and the templates of your
virtual networks defined in OpenNebula?

You should have configured a network bridge bonded to a physical
interface on the hosts to let VMs be able to reach your physical
network.

Cheers,
--
Giovanni Toraldo