[one-users] how to run a windows vm

Kenneth kenneth at apolloglobal.net
Tue Aug 20 01:10:21 PDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the input. I was successful installing a winXP vm.
It's now running. However, the network of the Vitual machine itself is
not functioning. I looked at the device manager and it seems to need
some drivers. Do i need to install network drivers? Where do I get them?

Thanks,
Kenneth

On 08/19/2013 08:48 PM, Javier Fontan wrote:

> Go
to images tab and click in create. In the wizard make sure that
> type
datablock is selected so you can chose "Empty datablock" in the
> "Image
location" section. After the image is created you can change
> the type
to OS.

> On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 5:59 AM, <kenneth at apolloglobal.net>
wrote:

>> How do I create an empty disk? I can't seem to find a way
on how to do that on the sunstone gui. And i have a ceph image datastore
and shared system datastore. Thanks, Kenneth On 08/16/2013 10:58 AM,
Ionut Popovici wrote: Make and empty disk like 32 Gb disk , upload
windows ISO, Make an template ... Booting form Iso disk, start the
machine , use VNC from Sunstone to installit as u install a normal
windows. On 8/16/2013 5:56 AM, kenneth at apolloglobal.net wrote: Hi all, I
have been running opennebula for a few days now but all virtual machines
are linux. One of our test teams would like to use a windows VM. I don't
have any idea on how to run Windows VMs in OpenNebula. I have an .iso of
windows xp install disk. How do you do it? Thanks, Kenneth
_______________________________________________ Users mailing list
Users at lists.opennebula.org
Users at lists.opennebula.org
Users at lists.opennebula.org