[one-users] how to run a windows vm

kenneth at apolloglobal.net kenneth at apolloglobal.net
Thu Aug 15 20:59:25 PDT 2013

How do I create an empty disk? I can't seem to find a way on how to
do that on the sunstone gui. And i have a ceph image datastore and
shared system datastore.

Thanks,
Kenneth

On 08/16/2013 10:58 AM,
Ionut Popovici wrote:

> Make and empty disk like 32 Gb disk , upload
windows ISO, Make an template ... Booting form Iso disk, start the
machine , use VNC from Sunstone to installit as u install a normal
windows.
> On 8/16/2013 5:56 AM, kenneth at apolloglobal.net wrote:

Hi all,

>> I have been running opennebula for a few days now but
all virtual machines are linux. One of our test teams would like to use
a windows VM. I don't have any idea on how to run Windows VMs in
OpenNebula.

>> I have an .iso of windows xp install disk.

How do you do it?

Users at lists.opennebula.org

Users at lists.opennebula.org

Links: